Free advice on Life Protection
Our experienced team of consultants can assist in the search Life insurance that will protect your family from unfortunate incidence that you pass away or contract a critical illness.
Contact our team of expert advisors for advice and a quote on any type of protection or life insurance.
The main types of cover are:
- TERM LIFE A life insurance policy which provides a stated benefit upon the holder's death, provided that the death occurs within a certain specified time period. The policy does not provide any returns beyond the stated benefit, unlike an insurance policy which allows investors to share in returns from the insurance company's investment portfolio.
- WHOLE OF LIFE An umbrella term for a variety of plans that combine a death benefit similar to a term life insurance plan with tax-sheltered savings arrangements. Permanent life policies, as their name implies, are meant to be held and paid into for the duration of the insured's life but if cancelled then a cash value is given to the policyholder.
Flexible Life Insurance ProductsOur life insurance products are extremely flexible, the length of term and level of cover can be customised to an individual’s needs so that your dependents will be protected in the future.
We can also offer you variations on standard term life insurance, including stand-alone disability income, critical illness cover, family income benefit, long term care benefit and personal accident insurance. We have flexible “whole-of-life” plans that can include any type of protection and also provide a cash value if the policy is cancelled without any claims being made.
Our consultants can tailor a bespoke protection plan to meet your individual needs. Here follows detailed descriptions of the different types of cover available so you can make an informed decision about what protection you and your family may require.
- Life Cover Lump sum paid to beneficiary upon death by illness or accident.
- Critical Illness Lump sum payment provided upon initial diagnosis of a Critical Illness that prevents you from continuing to work and produce an income.
- Family Income This benefit can provide your family with an income should you die at any point. This income will be paid for the remainder of the period you have chosen and can be particularly beneficial to a young family who need an income for future educational fees.
- Accidental Death Lump sum paid to beneficiary upon accidental death. This can be taken out in conjunction with standard death benefit protection to provide an additional lump sum to cope with the stress of losing a loved one through an accident.
- Hospitalization This type of protection gives you a cash benefit if hospitalized, up to a maximum of 1 year. It will provide you with a weekly amount based on the amount of cover per day, you require.
- Long-term Care Over 65’s receive a yearly cash sum to cover the cost of nursing homes and care. This benefit will only be paid for up to a maximum of ten years.
- Accidental Dismemberment Protection gives you a lump sum paid upon the loss of any limbs or sight. If you are unable to work due to your injury this is an essential type of protection.
- Permanent Total Disability Lump sum paid if you are left unable to work because of an injury that has left you permanently and totally disabled. Injury must occur before your 65th birthday.
- Aeroplane Cover In the event of an aeroplane crash an additional amount will be paid to the beneficiary, on top of the standard death benefit.
For further information on our personal protection products, please contact us